Welcome to our site, hope you get benefit and like it.
Helping voice production following laryngectomy
Dr Aly A El Garem is a professor of Ear, Nose & Throat Surgery,
Faculty of Medicine , Cairo University.
• Graduated in November 1982.
• Trained as a house officer 1983-1984 , Cairo University Hospital and Ministry of Health.
• Appointed as Ear, Nose and Throat resident 1984-1987.
• MSC degree Ear, Nose and Throat 1986.
• MD degree Ear Nose and Throat 1990.
• Appointed as a “Lecturer” in Ear, Nose and Throat Surgery department, faculty of medicine, Cairo University 1991.
• Progressed since then in practice and academic progress till 2001, appointed as a “Professor of ear, nose and throat Surgery in faculty of medicine, Cairo University.
• During these years he traveled to many countries gaining experience, giving lectures, examining patients and doing thousands of surgeries.
Address: 3 street 101, Maadi, entrances No 2, Nile Cornish, Cairo, Egypt
post code: 11431
Tel: 02/23590552 – 23584290
Mobile : 02/0122306791